“Smaller Force Overcomes Odds to Win Unexpected Victory in Battle”
- This battle was heavily outnumbered
- The group used their environment to their advantage by setting up a defensive wall and positioning archers on the ridge
- They attempted to tie up the enemy’s cavalry and shoot arrows from above
- The lines eventually meet, and although they lost 40 men in the battle, they managed to win due to their superior local superiority
- They also sent out a group of fringing guards to harass their archers, which further increased their chances of winning.
“54 Kills Made After Intense Battle and Reinforcement Arrival”
- The battle was intense and casualties were taken
- The troops launched an attack and experienced a flank, which caused them to get some blankets for defense
- The troops managed to kill most of the opponents as they were retreating, but reinforcements arrived
- They decided to give the charge command and switch to spears for better range
- Despite losing a lot of people, no deaths were reported
- In the end, 54 kills were made, though more could have been done if the troops had been lead better.