Exploring Tarpon: From Sport to Artificial Intelligence Lawsuits
- Tarpon are rarely eaten due to their bony flesh and strong smell
- They are mainly caught for sport and released, with a special stamp needed to harvest one
- The United States has Tarpon, with Florida having many along with the Caribbean
- GPT 4.0 is a new chatbot that can understand memes, language translation, and pass exams like the bar exam
- It is also being used to create automated lawsuits against scammers when a button is pressed on a phone
- Joe does not want to be entangled in this world of artificial intelligence as he would rather go fishing and explore outdoors activities.