Open AI and Meta Face Copyright Infringement Lawsuit; Interpreter, Stable Diffusion XL 1.0, Cloud 2 by Anthropic Make Debuts
- Open AI and Meta are being sued by authors for copyright infringement
- Open AI’s Code Interpreter was released last week and can be used to create games, detect faces, and pan across images
- Stable Diffusion XL 1.0 is available in the Discord and allows users to help train its algorithms
- Cloud 2 by Anthropic is now in open Beta in the US and UK, has a hundred thousand token input/output capacity, is accessible via API for companies, and can be used for free while it is in Beta.
AI Revolutionizes Productivity: Google, Shutterstock, Beehive and Pika Labs Lead the Way
- AI can be used for various tasks such as interpreting code and understanding text
- Google announced a project called NotebookLM for searching and conversing with documents stored in the Google Drive
- Shutterstock expanded their partnership with OpenAI to provide training data
- Beehive added AI writing assistants, image tools, and translators to their platform
- Pika Labs released a text-to-video generator, which works well with image-to-video.
Google, Shopify, Bill Gates, and Elon Musk Push the Boundries of AI
- Google released updates to their tool, Bard
- Shopify announced a new AI feature called Sidekick
- Bill Gates discussed the risks and opportunities of AI in an article
- Elon Musk announced x.ai, which is aimed at understanding the true nature of the universe
- Google’s Bard released new features including over 40 new languages, integration with Google Lens, text to speech and sharing conversations with other users.
Unveiling the Future of AI Image-Generation with Claude 2 ChachiPT, Clip Drop Stable Doodle, and Leonardo AI
- This video discusses various AI image-generation technologies, exploring the capabilities of Claude 2 ChachiPT with code interpreter, Clip Drop Stable Doodle, and Leonardo AI Prompt Magic
- It demonstrates how to upload files and generate images from them
- It also introduces the new version 3 of Prompt Magic and version 0.9 of Stable Diffusion XL on Leonardo AI
- Lastly, it mentions Long Net, a 1 billion token Transformer model not yet available to the public.
Microsofts LongNet Set to Revolutionize AI Advancements
- Microsoft has released research regarding a new large language model known as LongNet, which will have a one billion token limit
- This is still in the research phase and not yet available for users, but if successful it will enable users to create complex book series and other text from a single prompt with 1 billion tokens
- David Shapiro has created a video breakdown of Microsoft’s LongNet which explains why this technology is so important and powerful for AI advancements.