Unboxing Top Gamer Drinks: Pomegranate Red Bull Wins, Water and Aspartame Drinks Lose
- The video is about unboxing and tasting top gamer drinks
- The narrator does not consume caffeine and does not like the taste of Mountain Dew
- Red Bull’s pomegranate flavored drink wins as the best one
- Water wins as the worst one, followed by drinks containing aspartame or red 40
- Game Fuel’s charged berry blast wins for the Wall of Fame and charged original Dew for the Wall of Shame
- Lastly, a surprise sponsored product is presented in foreign.
Five Foot Nine Individual Experiments with Height Increase, Pro Wrestler and Tetris-Inspired Drinks Ranked
- In the video, a five foot nine individual attempts to become taller by trying on different shoes
- They manage to get an extra inch, which their mother-in-law may accept
- Various energy drinks and sodas are tested for flavor and aftertaste
- A professional wrestler themed drink collaboration between Dwayne Johnson and Logan Paul yields mediocre results as does a drink inspired by Tetris
- The best flavored beverage is the coconut water from the Rock’s brand, but the worst is judged to be Tetris.
Taste Test: Zola Wins Worst Gamer Drink, Prime Most Expensive at $6
- Zola was the winner of the worst gamer drink, Tetris G Fuel versus Zoa
- Orange and Prime were close contenders but Prime won as it was slightly better tasting than Orange
- Mountain Dew was worse than expected
- All drinks were expensive, the most expensive being 6 US Dollars for a 4 pack of Prime
- The cans had an AR game on them and came in a fancy box.