Tyler the Creator Experiences Vancouver, Admires Wigs and Samples 45s
- Tyler the Creator visited Neptune Records in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- He was gifted a Fresh Prince Doll, and admired a wig modeled after One Direction’s Zayn Malik
- Tyler discussed his experience on tour with Jayden and his appreciation for hip hop samples
- He also discussed his admiration for wigs and lawn signs
- The group visited a back room and saw 45s with potential samples
- Lastly, Tyler was gifted an inflatable wig stand called the Stand-O-Matic.
The Innovative Sounds of Paul Weller and Tyler, the Creator: From Soul Music to Punk Rock and Cartoon Network
- Paul Weller and the Style Council was a UK band from the 1980s that blended soul music with a new wave pop sound
- The Jam was Paul Weller’s punk rock band before the Style Council
- Stevie Wonder’s album “Lookingodd” featured more electronic sounds in comparison to his earlier work
- Thrifting and crate-digging can often surprise listeners with rare finds such as a song poem from 1969 called “The Earthquake”
- Cartoon Network and Robert Crumb inspired Tyler, the Creator’s creative works.
Tyler the Creator Rocks UK With Shows and Message of Do Loot Do Rhythmically Doo Doo Doo Did a Little Dude
- Tyler the Creator is an up-and-coming rapper and producer, signed to Jack Polydor record label
- He visited the UK for three shows and was less than impressed with the food
- He encourages people to take notice of him because he is “daddy”
- Tyler wishes people would take screenshots of his interviews, as a reminder of his message “do loot do rhythmically doo doo doo did a little dude”
- Tyler’s message to fans is to keep on rockin’ in the free world.