Lakers Take Lead Over Warriors in NBA Playoffs; Will Fatigue Decide Series?
- The Lakers have a 3-1 lead in the NBA playoffs against the Warriors
- Steph Curry is widely seen as the best player in the series at this point
- The decision to play Lonnie Walker instead of D’Angelo Russell was praised
- Fatigue may be a factor for both teams and could decide the series
- The Warriors have been resilient in the past and are not counted out yet
- A possible reckoning could be coming for the Lakers.
LeBrons Lakers, Heat Face Tough Out, Celtics Defense Shine, Warriors Struggle Despite Record, Sixers Rely on Embiid Health, Suns Depend on Paul Return
- The Lakers have been successful due to LeBron James’s on-court strategic advantage
- The Heat are a tough out, but don’t have the same ceiling
- The Celtics have strong defense, shooting and off-ball play
- The Warriors are not as strong as their 44-38 regular season record suggests
- The Sixers are reliant on Joel Embiid’s health
- The Suns could be good if Chris Paul returns.
Celtics Refocus After Losses; Suns Favoritism Questioned; Heat Worth Small Bet for Finals MVP; Milwaukee Assured Series Win at 4-1 Odds
- The Celtics have a recognizable pattern of refocusing after losses and performing better
- The Suns were 4-point favorites over the Nuggets in game 3, but the market could be overrating motivation as this is too large of a difference
- The Heat have a 20 to 1 chance of winning the title, and are worth a small bet for Finals MVP
- Milwaukee had a 100% chance to win their series at 4-1 odds.
Unpredictable Suns-Nuggets Series and NFL Awards Market: Who Will Come Out On Top?
- The video discusses the Suns and Nuggets series, noting that the deciding factor is unlikely to be TJ Warren, Terence Ross or Landry Shaman
- It compares the unpredictability of this series with the Lakers and Warriors series, remarking that off-the-radar performances have been key in determining winners
- The speaker predicts a Nuggets victory but favours the under in terms of total points
- Finally, they discuss NFL awards markets, recommending caution when betting at this stage.
Evaluating Market: How QB Potential Could Determine Coach of the Year Winner
- The Coach of the Year market should be evaluated by looking for “insane prices” on quarterbacks with potential
- Jordan Love, Sam Howell and Desmond Ritter could be good bets
- Ron Rivera is undervalued due to the Washington Football Team’s quarterback improvement and other factors
- Kyle Shanahan has a chance of winning if the San Francisco 49ers have a successful season
- Lamar Jackson won Coach of the Year when he led the Ravens to 14 wins.
Ken Barkley Discusses Criteria for Coach of the Year, Makes Recommendations on Mahomes MVP Odds and Shares His Media Platforms
- Ken Barkley discussed the criteria for “Coach of the Year” which includes either winning a lot of games or making substantial improvement over the previous year
- He then went on to mention that if the Bears win their division, it is likely Shanahan will receive credit and win Coach of the Year
- Ken then gave his opinion that Patrick Mahomes should never be plus 700 to win MVP as he believes Mahomes to be the greatest quarterback of all time
- Ken recommended people should check out his show, “You Better You Bet”, as well as his Substack called, “The Chalkboard”
- Lastly, Ken mentioned Jay’s expertise with MLB awards.