Mid-Journey, Stability AI, and Meta Introduce New Technologies to Improve the AI Experience
- Mid-Journey announced version 5.2 with new features such as zoom out, shortened prompts, and improved aesthetics
- Stability AI launched Stable Diffusion XL 0.9 which promises to produce better image and composition detail
- Meta introduced VoiceBox, a versatile AI for speech generation which can do text-to-speech synthesis with audio samples of two seconds long, speech editing, noise reduction, cross-lingual style transfer, and diverse speech sampling
AI Revolutionizes Technology in Music, Video, and File Storage
- Dropbox has released a feature called Dropbox AI which allows users to ask questions of their files and get a summary of the contents with one click
- YouTube announced AI powered dubbing, allowing videos to be overdubbed in any language
- The Recording Academy has released rules for AI generated music that must include proof that a real person meaningfully contributed to the song
- Black Mirror’s season 5 episode 1 is about deep fakes and celebrities using AI to take control of their own images.
AI Revolution: Zemeckis, Hanks, Marvel, Musk & Zuckerberg at Forefront
- Robert Zemeckis’s film starring Tom Hanks has partnered with AI services provider metaphysic
- Marvel used AI tools to create the intro for its new series Secret Invasion on Disney Plus
- Reports of a dark web leak of Chat GPT user account credentials were over exaggerated, as the majority came from malware installed on devices in the Asia Pacific region
- The company illumin AI created an AI-generated 3D world where a character can wander around, and their Instaverse tool is free to play with
- Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk have proposed a cage match following a social media spat, which Dana White from the UFC claims both billionaires are serious about.
Stay Up to Date on AI News with Friday Videos and Futuretools.io!
- The speaker is making regular Friday videos about Artificial Intelligence (AI) news
- They are looking for ideas for a clever title
- Viewers should thumbs up the video if they enjoyed it, and can subscribe to stay in the loop with AI news, tutorials, and overviews of tldr
- Futuretools.io is updated with AI news on a daily basis and a weekly newsletter is sent out every Friday with the tldr of everything that happened in the AI world.