Daniel Steele: The Artificial Intelligence Expert Revolutionizing Social Media Marketing
- Daniel Steele is an entrepreneur and expert in artificial intelligence
- He has written a book about chat GPT which explores how this technology will affect our lives
- Daniel was also able to take a company called Silly Bands from zero to 100 million dollars in sales just using social media
- He used personal accounts to invite 500,000 people to the product page on Facebook, and was the first company not publicly traded to get a million followers on Facebook
- Daniel later co-founded Influential, which uses AI archetypes and natural language processing to match brands with influencers and create more engaging ads.
Chat GPT: AI Accessibility Enables Startups, Understanding Financing and Right Investors Key to Avoid Mistakes
- AI is becoming increasingly accessible and available to startups with relatively low startup costs
- Founders should do research, understand their stage of financing, and talk to the right investors in order to avoid common mistakes
- Chat GPT is a large language model that uses data to learn how a computer processes words
- Daniel came up with the idea of writing a book on chat GPT six months after its release, as it took some time to build requests and commands in order to obtain enough material for each 2000 word chapter.
Navigating the Uncertain Business Climate: How Small Businesses Can Thrive in 2020
- Small businesses can use outside software and technology to run their businesses with ease
- AI is being increasingly utilized to create opportunities for entrepreneurs, including creating a book through chat GPT
- Challenges faced by entrepreneurs today are macroeconomic conditions such as the war with China and banks like Silicon Valley Bank collapsing
- Raising money is more difficult due to higher interest rates and lower valuations
- Short-term trends suggest small businesses should focus on product/market fit instead of metrics and burning money
- Technology has created an environment where influencers are not necessary, but rather automated software.
How AI and Influencer Marketing are Shifting Small Businesses
- AI is becoming increasingly accessible to smaller businesses, cutting out the need for human labor and enabling them to compete with larger budgets
- Attention and intention are now the new currency of influencer marketing, where having access to a smartphone can make one wealthy
- The future of influence marketing looks like building a loyal audience in order to increase purchase intent, rather than focusing on gaining millions of followers
- Daniel offers a signed copy of his book if one reviews it after buying the Kindle version.