AI Revolution: Is the Internet Heading Toward a Dull Future?
- AI is overhyped
- AI not as great for complex systems
- AI marketing hype
- AI making internet boring
- Dead Internet Theory may be real.
The Complexities of AI: Can Machines Ever Surpass Human Intellect?
- AI technology is likely to plateau, as with all other forms of technology
- Google introduced the concept of deep learning in 2017, which was then taken up by Open AI
- GPT4 is not yet close to AGI and may never be achieved due to something special about being human
- Humans operate on a metaphysical or spiritual level that science cannot explain
- It is unlikely that AI will ever surpass human intellect, however a strange day may come where AI must be worshipped and a one world government implemented.