Open AI Board Dismissed as Alman Seeks Return & QAR Threatens Humanity
- Sam Alman was fired by the board of Open AI, but is now looking to come back with most of the board being fired
- Open AI researchers sent a letter to the board warning them of a breakthrough algorithm called QAR that could threaten humanity
- QAR is speculated to be a hybridization of two algorithms, AAR and Q Learning
- AAR is an old navigation/search algorithm while Q Learning is an agent environment reinforcement learning schema
- QAR supposedly got 100% accuracy on math tests and may be related to tree of thought or Chain of Thought.
Exploring New Strategies for Navigating Non-Trivial Problems with Q Learning and Automated Action Recognition
- Q learning is a type of reinforcement learning algorithm used to help agents choose optimal actions in different states in an environment
- It is based on the concept of tracking how close or far one is from their goal and using frustration as a signal to understand when progress is being thwarted
- Q learning can be merged with prompting strategies to detect errors and backtrack
- AAR (automated action recognition) is a visual representation that helps navigate from point A to point B by solving non-trivial problems.
Exploring Nature-Inspired Paths to Reach Goals: Investigating Q-Learning and AAR Algorithms
- Q-learning is a hybridization of the way humans navigate physical space
- AAR algorithms can be seen in nature and are used to explore paths, similarly to ants searching for food
- Q-learning can also be compared to an internal search algorithm, which helps solve complex problems by employing strategies and steps that result in reaching a goal, with contingencies for any negative reward encountered.
Thanksgiving Well-Wishes and a New Definition of QAR Revealed
- QAR stands for Question and Answer Response
- A QAR is an automated system that responds to questions with predefined answers
- The author came up with this definition after researching and sleeping on it
- The author wishes everyone a great Thanksgiving, seeing family, eating lots of food, and having a great food coma