Exploring the New World: Aji al-Numas Journey Through Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- In March 28 2023, Aji al-Numa plays Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- The mini map features new coordinates as well as temperature and weather gauges, and a sound meter
- The D-pad on the controller is marked with an Apple symbol used to depict materials in the inventory
- Link begins riding towards Dueling Peaks stable where a smoke signal is being sent
- Link encounters a group of Zonai Constructs, cute machines reminiscent of larger Golems from E3 2021
- Link can use the ability “Recall” to reverse the flow of time for certain objects
- Link has access to a large group of sky islands with a giant Tower structure visible
- The mini map up there has been unlocked and shows geography details.
Link Unveils Fascinating Abilities Connected to Mysterious Ancient Tribe of Zonai
- Link demonstrates three new arm abilities: Fuse, adds materials to arrows, and Ultra Hand
- Using Fuse, he is able to create new weapons and increase strength and durability
- Attaching materials to arrows allows him to add special effects
- With Ultra Hand, Link is able to manipulate objects, stick them together and create a vehicle
- All of this confirms the game’s connection to the mysterious ancient tribe of the Zonai
- Most enemies in the game appear to have unique horns which can be used for crafting tools.
Exploring Hyrule: Links Astonishing Journey Through Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- In the gameplay session for Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Link uses Ultra Hand to build himself a flying raft and a speed boat
- He uses Ascent Breath of the Wild Gale Link’s four Sheikah Rune abilities to jump through the roof of a small hut on the island
- He battles a soldier construct which wields a fused weapon, pushing him off the islands and into free-fall
- While descending to Hyrule below, Link can spot mysterious glyphs, holes with malice at their edges, new Sheikah Towers, and sky islands
- In addition, there are several icons on the minimap such as caves, shops, spiral rocks which could be fast travel points and battery icons. Music can also be heard throughout some being identical to Breath of the Wild and some being brand new. Finally, we can spot a dragon in the skies above with gray fur and yellow mane.
Zelda Gameplay and Mechanics Analyzed in Detailed Video
- This video covers the entire gameplay and mechanics of a game in detail
- New videos will be posted in the coming days and weeks to further analyze the game
- The game looks great – everything that was wanted and more
- Appreciation is shown toward viewers who watched the video, even though the speaker’s voice was not feeling well
- A like and subscribe is requested for more Zelda content.