How to Make Your Own McDonalds Cheeseburger at Home!
- Making a McDonald’s cheeseburger is easy
- All you need are simple ingredients such as salt, black pepper, diced onion, ketchup, mustard, pickles and a bun
- To make the patty, mix 500g of ground beef with salt and pepper and press flat
- Cook the patty on medium heat for 1 minute each side with butter and oil
- Season with salt
- Construct the cheeseburger by adding all the desired ingredients
- For an extra delicious cheeseburger, add American cheese
- Lastly enjoy your homemade McDonald’s cheeseburger.