Revolutionary Steam Deck Delivers Impressive Gaming Experience
- The Steam Deck is a portable PC with 1.6 teraflops of compute, 16GB of RAM, and three models with varying storage
- It has a 7 inch LCD screen with 1200 by 800 pixels resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio, and can play indie games for up to 6 hours before needing a charge
- It uses the Steam Storefront which often has the cheapest prices due to taking a lower cut than other stores
- Overall, it is an impressive gaming device.
Portable Gaming Console Offers Indie to AAA Titles, Cloud Saves, and Streaming Services
- The Steam Deck is a portable gaming console and has a wide variety of games from indie to AAA titles
- Cloud saves are available, as well as streaming services like Xbox Game Pass, xCloud, and Moonlight
- It is similar to the Nintendo Switch in that sense
- It also offers many mods for some games that can change gameplay and visuals
- Lastly, it is comfortable to hold and does not fatigue the user quickly.
Valves Steam Deck: Budget Gaming System With Upgradable Storage
- Steam Deck is a gaming system from Valve
- The base model is 350 dollars and is available in most countries
- It runs on Steam Big Picture Mode but can also be used as a desktop PC with the installation of other operating systems
- Users can upgrade storage using an SSD, as well as add a micro SD card and a screen protector for 500 dollars total, which saves money compared to higher models.