Exploring Cuernavaca, Mexico: Museums, Pre-Hispanic Culture & Grand Gardens
- Cuernavaca, Mexico is known for its museums, such as the museum Robert Brady
- Its cathedral templo de Asuncion de Maria
- The Museo Juan Soriano
- The Jardin Juarez
- The Museo Mamo
- And the Palacio de Cortez. Visitors can also explore its pre-hispanic culture at Pyramid to Teoponzalco and its grand gardens at Jardin Bordeaux.
Exploring Cuernavaca: From Papalote Museum del Niño to Costco & IMAX
- Cuernavaca is a main plaza in Mexico without a church overlooking it
- It is known for the Papalote Museum del Nino, a children’s museum built as part of a land deal with the city located in a shopping center beside a Costco
- IMAX theatre and discounts are also available at this complex
- People love Cuernavaca for various reasons.