Microsoft and Sony Strike Landmark Deal, Teslas Pickup Truck Late but Promising, Ark Innovation ETF Takes a Hit
- Microsoft and Sony signed a 10-year deal to keep Call of Duty on PlayStation
- The FTC attempted to delay the deal, but was unsuccessful
- Market speculation priced in the deal so there may not be a large bump
- Tesla’s electric pickup truck is late, but looks interesting and unique enough to be successful
- Cathie Wood’s Ark Innovation ETF lost money due to NVIDIA, however investors are still interested in the stock.
ARKK Outflow Causes Loss of Confidence in Investors, Despite Nvidias Success
- Nvidia has had a strong performance this year
- However, the ARKK fund dropped from $30 billion to fewer than $300 million, causing investors to lose confidence in the fund
- If investors had held on to Nvidia it could have made up for some of their losses
- Investors have not lost faith in other stocks due to the ARKK outflow.