Sergey Brins Return to Google to Help with AI Efforts Revealed
- Sergey Brin, co-founder of Google, has returned to the company in a non-executive role to help with Google’s efforts in artificial intelligence
- Miles Krupa has been covering this and reported that Sergey is spending time with AI researchers working on the Gemini project
- The goal is to create an AI model to power various Google products by the end of the year
- Sergey is not up to speed on technical details but is there to encourage and ask questions
- Larry Page, the other co-founder, is also present but less active due to vocal cord paralysis.