No Labels Bid to Split Anti-Trump Coalition Worries White House, Democrats
- No Labels, a corporate organization with little popular support, is shopping around the idea of a third-party candidate that may split the anti-Trump coalition in 2024
- Democrats met with anti-Trump conservatives and former White House officials to combat No Labels’ effort
- The White House is worried about potential splits in the anti-Trump coalition that could threaten Biden’s re-election
- The strategy for Democrats is to attack No Label candidates rather than work to earn votes by delivering meaningful changes for people
- If successful, No Labels’ bid could make it much more difficult for Biden or any other Democrat to win re-election.