Text-To-Video Technology Advances, Open Source Model Now Available
- Text to video technology has advanced significantly
- Meta, Google, and other companies have released demos and tools for text to video
- Deforum and Plasma Punk are two of these tools that merge images together to create animations
- Stable Diffusion allows users to type in what they want to see and get a video
- Hugging Face’s Model Scope Text-to-Video Synthesis is the first open source text-to-video model available today
- It was trained on Shutterstock videos which is why there are watermarks on some of the videos it produces
- Users can use this tool for free or duplicate the space for a small fee.
Text to Video Tech: Making Strides in a Short Timeframe
- Text to video technology is finally available and progressing quickly
- Recent text to video tech, such as mid-Journey Version 5, has improved drastically in a short amount of time
- Generating videos using this technology requires trial and error, but with patience one can get the desired outcome
- Videos created by text to video are still being improved upon, but they do not yet match the quality of hand-crafted ones.
Uncovering the Latest in AI: Futuretools.io Curates the Coolest Tools and Keeps You Up-to-Date
- Emerging technology in the AI space is moving quickly
- Futuretools.io curates all of the coolest tools and has begun to remove any junk tools
- Join the free newsletter for a TLDR of the week and to learn about how to make money with AI
- Thumbs up and subscribe for more updates on emerging technology in the AI space
- Appreciates viewers who nerd out on AI tech.