New Update to Baud Offers Multimodal Capability and Image Recognition Accuracy
- Baud has recently released a multimodal capability update
- Baud is just as good as chatTPT for certain use cases, such as internet research and image capabilities
- Bard now supports forty new languages and can read responses out loud
- There is a diverse AI landscape with each tool having different strengths and weaknesses
- Bard is better than chatTPT in terms of searching through articles because it does not get “reading failed” or “content failed”
- Baud’s new user interface allows users to upload images alongside text in conversations
- Human reviewers will be reviewing the training data submitted to ensure that Baud’s response is appropriate
- Bard’s image recognition accuracy is still facing some early tweaks.
Google and OpenAI Clash in a Race to Advance Machine Learning Technology
- Google has combined its reverse image search feature with an image inputted
- OpenAI is being challenged as Google expedites development speed
- Twitter showcases some of the capabilities of Baud, such as Doctor Cynthia’s direct comparison of GPT 4’s image set
- Amarashi recreates an iPhone timer app and demonstrates that coding can be done with Bard.
Google Outshines Competition with Innovative Multi-Modal Product
- Google has managed to produce a product with coding and multimodal capabilities in a short time, despite tough competition
- Open AI is also creating similar products
- Bing’s multimodal capabilities are expected to be excellent.