Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Reunite for New Film Walking on Air After 40 Years of Friendship
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon have been friends for 40 years
- They are starring in a new film called “Walking on Air”
- The movie is about Nike creating a shoe brand around Michael Jordan in 1984
- Ben plays Phil Knight and Matt plays Sonny Vaccaro, the Nike executive who sells him on the idea
- Chris Tucker was cast as Howard White, a role he helped write and Viola Davis was cast as Michael’s mother Doloris Jordan
- Ben put Matt in a fat suit to make him look more like his character and Michael Jordan gave suggestions for casting
- Ben and Matt won an Oscar for their original screenplay for “Good Will Hunting” in 1998 which launched them into Hollywood fame.
Collaborative Opportunities, Family, and Enjoyment: Affleck and Damons Successful Movie Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Directors should not focus on money
- Having the opportunity to work with family and friends is more important than wealth
- Affleck and Damon’s movie is a story of collaboration which made them successful
- Jennifer Lopez has been cast in the lead role
- Enjoying work is paramount to a fulfilling life.