100 Days With Hobbies: Spent the first 100 days with a friend building a mob farm and collecting resources
- Unlocked the diamond ax trade
- Completed wheat farm, Iron Golem Farm, pig pen and bridge in first 20 days
- Acquired silk touch iron shovel
- Built villager trading hall
- Improved lighting of base to battle griefers
- Gathered wood for a chest for each color of sheep.
The Grind of Day 22 to 43
- Bobby and Hobby’s Iron Golem Farm Expansion: Bobby and Hobby worked on expanding the water perimeter, tending wheat fields and combining shovels to form a tool that instant mines dirt, which was used to finish the pig pen. They saved emeralds for a bell to encourage wandering traders and built a cow farm, bred sheep and collected wool. The Iron Golem Farm was repaired and diamond tools were gifted, while a Spruce wall was attempted before taken down. A zombie was added to the Iron Golem Farm, decorations were made with Azalea trees and bushes, a giant entrance for the third floor of the trading hall was created with Oakwood gates between main buildings, Wandering Trader llamas were brought home, torches replaced with lanterns, and finally items from a Wandering Trainer such as Oak saplings, pufferfish, bubble coral and Nautilus shells were purchased.
Villager Breeder and Decorating Progress
- 100 Day Summary: Bobby and Hobby have made considerable progress in the past 100 days, making a Villager breeder, adding item frames for storage, upgrading side buildings, creating a fishing pond, constructing roofs for the side buildings, using pressure plates to prevent mobs from spawning, building up a Kelp farm and mob farm with water flushing systems, and adjusting hoppers. They also traded with villagers for Spruce wood and got 11 gold ingots through lightning strikes on their Pigpen. Finally they caught several enchanted items while fishing.
200 Days Journey: Hobby and Javi worked together to build a mob farm, an Auto Croc Farm, and a fishing sanctuary
- They bred villagers and designed rail systems for transportation
- They constructed with wood, seaweed bars, and leaf blocks
- They collected kelp, white wool, bone blocks, and potatoes
- They farmed chickens, lit up areas, did terraforming and shearing of sheep
- Javi had a nightmare but they persevered even when their decorations were less than ideal.
“200 Days in the World: A Summary of Creation
- Javi, Hobby and Poppy spent 200 days creating a world out of dirt, adding features such as customized cherry blossom trees, fishing docks, lily pads, moss carpet petals, campfire smoke in waterfalls, dirt paths and lanterns
- They also managed to breed pink sheep for wool and level up their villagers through trading
- On the 200th day they crafted a table and chairs with a candle made from cyan dye to celebrate their accomplishment.