Currency Crisis: Fed Signals Hyperinflation as Precious Metals, US Treasuries, and Dollar All Take Hits
- The Federal Reserve is signaling the possibility of hyperinflation, which would increase the value of gold and silver
- Robert Kiyosaki is advocating for investments in precious metals
- Bond prices are rising, yields are collapsing, and the 10-year note was over 4% last week but is now around 3.45%
- Silicon Valley Bank invested heavily in US Treasuries at low rates, but when they had to unload money they were underwater
- The US dollar is losing its hegemony in the world with countries switching to Chinese Yuan
- Debt to GDP is currently over 130%, and when interest rates rise it impacts America’s taxpayers negatively.
Robert Kiyosaki Warns of Possible Financial Meltdown, Suggests Silver Investment Strategy
- Robert Kiyosaki, the Rich Dad Poor Dad best-selling author, has expressed concern regarding Credit Suisse
- Robert has expressed that he saw Lehman Brothers coming long before anyone else during the last meltdown
- Robert predicts a potential meltdown this time and suggests everyone should watch it closely
- However, he also mentions investing in a silver coin for 35 dollars as a good option.