Bitcoin Volatility Presents Investment Opportunity for Altcoin Buyers
- Bitcoin has the potential to move 40% after it closes a daily above its macro 618 Fib level
- This could be followed by a 40-50% correction
- Bitcoin does not break its high for at least half a year after that peak
- This is an opportunity to drisk and buy altcoins at lower prices
- Developing an investment thesis helps one become self-reliant.
Navigating Investments in the Age of Greed: A Closer Look at Bitcoin and Self-Reliance
- The video discusses how the wealthy think when it comes to investing, and how a self-reliant investor should be able to navigate their investments
- Bitcoin is discussed as an example of how the cycles move and that greed may currently be playing a role in its current price action
- A conservative de-risking target of 47-48k Bitcoin is mentioned for those who don’t want to try to catch the top
- The Mastermind Community on Patreon.com is mentioned as a community of investors from various backgrounds that helps strengthen each other.
Ethereum Set to Reach 2500 as Bitcoin Retreats: Macro 618 Fibonacci Retracement and Market Fluctuations Ahead
- Ethereum is currently trading at around 2500 and is likely to top out at the same time as Bitcoin
- The 0.5 FIB which was Bitcoin’s breakout level is sitting right around 31-32k
- While the correction from the peak of 54k could be as much as 40%, 30% of that could happen in under a week due to the speed of this phase in the cycle
- When this correction happens, some altcoins like XRP and Hedera Harar may have more room to move than coins such as Solana and Chain Link
- Ethereum has an important level at 1618 (the golden ratio) which is set to hit perfectly on this macro 618 Fibonacci retracement
- There could be a short term top for Bitcoin by Monday or Tuesday of next week, and potentially less liquidity spill over into alts due to Fed Chair Powell speaking on Wednesday 13th December and Mercury Retrograde until January 1st 2021.
Cryptocurrency Price Predictions: Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple On The Rise
- Ethereum (ETH) is likely to reach a peak of $2,600
- Bitcoin (BTC) could hit $50,000
- ETH’s correction could take it to a macro 382 FIB below $1700
- Ethereum is still an altcoin and so can experience big swings in either direction
- If ETH drops below this 382 FIB level, it may retest around $1300
- Ripple (XRP) could reach $1 by the end of 2021 and up to a high of $120 in early 2024
- XRP could experience a one day ‘pop off’ which would break prior resistances
- The current lows should be seen as a bullish structure.