Retired Navy SEAL Congressman Morgan Latrell Discusses Subpoena and Patriotism in America
- Congressman Morgan Latrell, who is a retired Navy SEAL and represents Texas in the House of Representatives, discussed the subpoena issued to Secretary of State Anthony Blanket by House Republicans
- He noted that the subpoena was issued after Blanket refused to turn over classified Department Communications from July 2021 warning of chaos related to his idea of the Afghanistan withdrawal
- Taliban released photos of US military equipment seized after the US left it behind
- Congressman Latrell also commented on patriotism levels in America being at 38%, but believes East Texas is an example for other parts of the country due to faith-based parenting
- He believes a president talking positively about America and avoiding tearing each other apart on Capitol Hill would also help.