Dont Get Stuck with a Surprise Cloud Bill: Strategies for Cost Management
- When deploying to the cloud, it is important to set up a budget alert
- Running inefficient code can lead to an unexpectedly large bill
- It is possible for an infinite loop of events to occur, leading to an even larger bill
- AWS and Google Cloud offer features such as Budget Actions and Pub Sub which can help prevent large bills.
Maximizing Cloud Computing Usage with Security and Scalability
- Cloud Run will scale to a max of 1,000 instances
- Consider how algorithm complexity affects cloud computing usage
- Configure services not to scale if you don’t need the functionality
- Aggregate data on the backend
- Make sure your app is secure.