Unlock the Secrets to Responsive Web Design Techniques
- When declaring font sizes, use rems as they adjust to user preferences
- When setting widths, use percentages and max-widths
- When setting heights, use min-heights instead, and consider percentage, rem or viewport-heights
- When setting padding or margins, use m or rem depending on whether the element size needs to stay consistent
- In media queries, use m for consistency across all browsers.
Exploring the Differences Between CSS Units for Web Development
- CSS units are important for web development
- The most commonly used units are m and rem, with some uses of percentages and viewports
- Zelier wrote an article on the differences between them
- Pixels have limited use, mainly for small sizes or quick demos.