FBI Investigating Suspected Leak of Pentagon Documents by Air National Guard Member
- Jack Tashara, a member of the Massachusetts Air National Guard, is suspected of leaking classified Pentagon documents to several social media sites
- The documents detail information about the war in Ukraine and suggest the US is spying on key allies
- Olivia Garzis, CBS News intelligence and National Security Reporter, states that Tashara likely had access to secure government facilities
- The FBI is carrying out an investigation into how Tashara accessed these documents
- President Joe Biden is currently addressing a joint session of the Irish Parliament.