AI Revolution: Open AI Sets Up Global Office, Huawei Releases Pongu 3.0, Elon Musk Praises China, Researchers Develop Anti-Aging AI, and YouTube Tests Quiz Feature
- Open AI has established a Global office in London
- Huawei released their AI tool Pongu 3.0, which is made up of three levels to transform thousands of business sectors
- Elon Musk praised China on their advancements in AI
- Researchers found a way to use Artificial Intelligence to find new chemicals that can slow down aging
- YouTube has started testing an AI-generated quiz feature for English language learners.
AI Advances Showcase Progress and Possibilities
- Samsung recently established a research center in Montreal to focus on deep learning, language understanding, computer vision, and other AI-related research
- Open AI is recruiting a researcher to look into methods of controlling superintelligent systems
- An AI-generated painting was auctioned at Sotheby’s for $340,000
- Researchers have created Pleobot, inspired by the way Krill swim in swarms
- The project highlights how nature can inform robotics and open up new understanding of the oceans.