Devon Haney Outlasts Vasily Lomachenko to Retain Undisputed Lightweight Championship
- Devon Haney successfully defended his Undisputed lightweight championship by defeating Vasily Lomachenko in a classic
- Lomachenko was the smaller 35 year old, whereas Haney was the younger, bigger man
- Both fighters used combinations and effective work to their advantage
- Haney utilized his physical strength and reach while Lomachenko consistently worked on closing the gap
- In the 11th round, Lomachenko had success but Haney continued to evade him and land shots of his own
- In the end, Haney won by unanimous decision and is still Undisputed lightweight champion of the world.