Golden State Evens Series as Warriors Outlast Lakers in Rebound Battle
- The Golden State Warriors won 127-100 to even up the series
- Steph Curry and Klay Thompson played limited minutes to rest
- The small lineup gave them more movement and spacing which allowed them to out rebound the Lakers 55-40
- If they can match the Lakers physicality and size, it could be a seven game series
- Anthony Davis had an inconsistent performance with 11 points compared to 30 in game one
- If the Lakers don’t figure out how to stop him, they will struggle as LeBron James has to be their best player.
Golden State Warriors Overcome Game One Loss to Take Game Two Against Memphis Grizzlies
- In the postseason, teams that lose game one at home can come back to take game two
- A primary factor in game two of the series against Memphis was not being able to play downhill on offense due to their defense crowding the paint
- Draymond Green’s defense against Darvin 80 was top-notch and effective
- Lack of preparedness and communication on defense led to missed assignments allowing for easy points for Memphis
- Winning a postseason game requires hard work, dedication and researching mistakes from previous games in order to improve.