President Zielinskis Words on World War III: Caution Urged as Alliances Form
- World War III is not going to look like World War II
- President Zielinski has on the record saying America will have to send their sons and daughters to fight and die alongside Ukraine
- Proxy wars are a tool superpowers use to fight without expending human lives
- Countries are forming alliances, similar to Axis and Allied Powers in World War II
- Zielinski is a populist leader rather than statesman, so his words should be taken with caution
- Chemical weapons were a red line for Obama but nothing happened when used in Syria
- President Zielinski does not have the right to commit world resources to his conflict with Russia.
China Gains Leverage in Ukraine Conflict, US Influence in Europe Diminishes
- China proposed a peace plan in the Ukraine conflict
- Zelinski and Putin have both acknowledged it, but have yet to agree
- China is using leverage to benefit from the conflict, as well as taking advantage of the U.S.’s distraction from the War on Terror
- This means that the U.S. no longer has a sphere of influence in Europe, which gives the appearance of the U.S. being a warmonger and shortens the 2033 timeline
- China is also taking advantage of laws to gain control over Hong Kong and Taiwan.