AI Disrupts Business as Usual: Google Sheets, Gig Workers, Adobe, OpenAI and DeepMind Make Headlines
- Google announced AI inside of Google Sheets
- MIT Technology Review reported on gig workers outsourcing their work to AI, which could propagate errors within the AI models
- Adobe is offering IP indemnity to customers using their Firefly art generator
- OpenAI is facing a lawsuit over how it used people’s data
- DeepMind CEO claims next algorithm will eclipse chat GPT
- Unity unveiled Unity Muse which uses AI for documentation and character animation.
Revolutionary AI Technology: From Closed Beta to Open Beta
- The Unity Muse is now in closed beta
- The Unity Sentis is also in closed beta
- A new tool, CSM (Commonsense Machines), can take 2D images and turn them into 3D assets
- Wonder Dynamics has moved to open beta, allowing anyone access for a cost
- OpenAI’s chat GPT app can now search the web via Bing
- SAG-AFTRA actors are demanding more control over their work which could be used to train AI
- And Playground AI just announced a new feature called mixed image editing similar to Adobe’s generative fill.
AI Revolution: Mid Journeys Zoom Out Feature, Microsofts AI Skills Training, The Verges Research, MrBeasts Thoughts
- AI news this week focused on Mid Journey’s zoom out feature, Microsoft’s AI skills training and resources for their Skill for Jobs initiative, The Verge’s research on how people are using AI, and MrBeast’s thoughts on AI
- Mid Journey’s zoom out feature allows users to stretch an image and fill in the missing gaps
- Microsoft is launching a professional certificate of generative AI that will be free through 2025
- The Verge found that 2000 people had heard of some AI technologies, with Millennials being the most prevalent user
- Finally, Mr Beast believes that AI will free up time for people to focus on what they love.
Friday Roundup: AI News & Tools for the Future from FutureTools.io
- AI news is dropping on Friday
- FutureTools.io provides detail near real-time updates and a weekly TLDR of AI news and tools
- Subscribing to the channel and giving the video a thumbs up helps ensure new content
- Signing up for the free newsletter provides an overview of what’s important in AI
- Appreciates viewers tuning in and appreciates support to make more AI & Tech content.