Unravelling Ancient Beliefs: How Far Back Does Human History Really Go?
- Humans have existed for far longer than previously thought
- Ancient Egyptians believed in the Hermetic Principles, which states that physical existence is only a thought in the mind of God and that opposites are not opposite but points on a continuum
- Alchemists believed they could change lead into gold by changing its vibration
- Everything has both male and female components
- Graham Hancock found evidence of advanced civilizations existing 11,000+ years ago
- Joe Dispenza believes that when one reaches a state of no-mind, no-thing, or no-presence, only vibration and consciousness exists
- Many cultures have tapped into similar beliefs
- Recent evidence suggests humans have been cooking fish for 700,000+ years.