AI Companies Make Major Moves in the Digital Landscape
- OpenAI files for trademark for GPT5
- OpenAI adds updates to improve Chat GPT experience
- Ai.com recently changed from redirecting to Open AI’s Chat GPT to X dot AI
- YouTube is testing AI auto-generated video summaries
- Stack Overflow introduced Overflow AI to get traffic back to their site
- Kickstarter announced new requirements and disclosures for generative AI projects
- Instagram is working on labels for AI generated content.
Unlocking AI: Alibabas Quinn 7B, Metas Audio Craft, and In Videos Text to Video
- AI content is labeled for easy identification
- Audio craft is a generative AI tool from Meta, with audio and music samples available on their blog
- Alibaba has open sourced their AI model, Quinn 7B
- In Video has a text to video feature with a large library of stock media, allowing users to generate videos quickly and easily
- In Video also has Idea To Video coming soon, which will make videos from text prompts.
Nvidia, Google, Leonardo, World AI and U.S Air Force Make Major Advances in AI Technology
- Nvidia has sponsored a video and provided a coupon code for 25% off
- Google has announced three new features of their generative AI search engine
- Nvidia developed a new AI method called perfusion which only takes up 100 kilobytes of space, can train in four minutes, and uses keylocking to connect specific concepts to more general categories
- Leonardo released a photorealism update and an AI powered overview feature
- World AI became the best funded startup in AI and gaming, raising 120 million dollars with a half billion dollar valuation
- The U.S Air Force completed a successful test flight of the XQ58 Valkyrie drone using AI control.
AI Revolutionizing the Military, Entertainment and Research Worlds: A Look Ahead to Siggraph Conference
- AI is being used to train autonomous military vehicles
- AI influencers are becoming popular, with one in particular charging 10,000 dollars per Instagram post and having an eight figure net-worth
- AI fiction Factory is creating AI generated content, using tools such as Mid Journey Runway ml Pic a Labs Claude 2.11 Labs and Full Journey, creating a video featuring Elon Musk called “Sending Matt Wolf to Planet X”
- Siggraph Conference is coming up, with big names attending such as Dario Gill from IBM Research and Jensen Huang from Nvidia, where we are expecting some exciting announcements.