Exploring the Benefits of CSS Flexbox
- CSS Flexbox is a layout model that simplifies the way elements are arranged in containers
- It eliminates the need for floats and makes positioning child elements easier
- Flexbox is responsive and mobile-friendly, so it looks good on smaller screens
- It also has an order property which allows users to change the order of elements without changing the HTML
- Flexbox properties include display, direction, wrap, basis, justify content, align items, align self and align content.
Maximizing Web Design with Flex Boxes
- A flex box layout can be used to adjust the order, size and spacing of web page elements
- A line items can be used to adjust the vertical alignment of flex boxes
- Widths can also be specified and margins can be added with justify content
- Media queries can be used to adjust layouts based on screen size.
Travis Reveals Secrets of Flexbox for Responsive Design
- Travis demonstrated how to use Flexbox to create responsive elements
- He showed how to wrap elements within a parent container using the flex-wrap property
- He also explained how to set the width, display and justify content properties.