David Lettermans Whirlwind Trip to Hollywood: From Disney+s A Sort of Homecoming to Governors Ball Dinner
- David Letterman was a guest on Disney+’s “A Sort of Homecoming”
- He was welcomed and greeted with applause
- His mother made him a cake when he was 16
- The Tommy Lasorda theater had photos of himself and Letterman, which made him feel sickened
- Dave interviewed Malala and the Cocaine Bear as well as Richard Simmons
- He hosted the Academy Awards for a third time, making him the prince of Hollywood
- Afterwards, Letterman’s wife and him went to the Governor’s Ball dinner, The Olive Garden and then flew back to New York to prepare for shows in London.
Bono, Edge, and Friends Rock Dublin: Jimmy Kimmel Intimidated by New Song
- Tom Cruise was not present due to “production issues”
- Bono, Adam and Larry performed together with a band in Dublin
- The music of the performance was one of the best parts
- Dave Letterman and Meryl Streep also attended
- Bono, Edge and the other performers were highly talented
- They wrote a song for Jimmy Kimmel which he found intimidating and thrilling
- After the show they went to a pub where everyone sang along except Jimmy Kimmel.
Jim Carrey Reflects on Stand-up Comedy and Career Opportunities
- Jim Carrey talked about his experiences with stand up comedy and other performances
- He discussed moments where he is uncomfortable when people sing to him
- He explained his journey from Indiana to Hollywood and how stand-up was required for show appearances
- Jim recalled a time of being picked up from an airport and the driver seemed drunk
- Lastly, he expressed gratitude for the career opportunities given to him.