Jordan Schlansky: Unpaid Intern to Late Night Show Phenomenon
- Jordan Schlansky is a phenomenon
- He worked for George on the late night show in 1994 as an unpaid intern, then was eventually hired as an associate producer
- Frank Smiley, a longtime producer of the show, noticed Jordan’s strange personality and wanted to get him on camera
- The relationship between Jordan and George that viewers see in their remotes was happening in the office before they were put on camera
- People often ask George about Jordan and his son once asked if he was real while at an In-N-Out Burger store
- Jordan has a multitude of responsibilities geared towards the smooth operation of the show, including distracting missiles with metal junk when he is asked what his job is
- Currently, he is doing a Serious XM show for channel 106.
A tale of two perspectives on Sirius XM Channel 106 gig
- The speaker does not know if the job is a full-time occupation
- The speaker is enjoying it, but the other person is bitter that they cannot skim off money from the Sirius XM gig
- The other person is also angry they are not associate producer of SiriusXM channel 106
- The speaker claims to be indifferent but loves when people start shouting at them.