Exploring Mysterious Powers of Ancient Civilizations: The Law of Attraction and Subconscious Mind
- Ancient civilizations like Atlantis may have possessed powers difficult to comprehend
- Modern science has its limits and ancient civilizations are being studied to try and understand them
- The conscious mind tends to focus on differences between objects, instead of understanding the Oneness and wholeness in them
- The pyramids in Egypt, the Book of Enoch, and the lost civilization of Atlantis are particularly intriguing
- These civilizations may have had access to supernatural abilities like influencing weather or volcanic eruptions, as well as learning how to influence reality with the power of their minds
- Three main principles of the Law of Attraction and subconscious mind will be explored throughout this video.
Elon Musks Faith: A Story of Teslas Revival
- Tesla was on the brink of collapse
- Elon Musk operated on faith and not belief to keep it alive
- Belief is based off of evidence in the outer world while Faith is an inner knowingness that something will happen
- Three keys are given to cultivate Faith: it is of the heart, trust yourself, and have a dogged determination to make it happen.
Using Faith to Achieve the Impossible
- Elon Musk operates based on faith, trusting his gut and ignoring the opinions of others
- Roger Bannister was able to break the four minute mile because he had faith that he could do it
- Begin with the end in mind, picturing what you want without judgement
- Visualize this scene every day before bed and in the morning to start to use faith over belief.
The Power of Belief and Faith in Everyday Life
- Belief and faith are two different concepts
- Faith needs to be cultivated daily
- Visualizing the ideal scene every day will help create comfort in that vision
- Life tests faith and conviction
- Too much importance placed on any one area of life creates a disturbance in the quantum field creating an inhomogeneity in the field, which is trying to stay balanced.
Navigating Lifes Challenges: How to Achieve Balanced Results
- We tend to become insecure when we feel inhomogeneity in a field
- Life takes the path of least resistance to balance it out, which often means taking away something from us
- Hubris can cause this too much importance on yourself or your achievements can lead to self-sabotage
- Instead, stay harmonious with life and create balance by not getting too attached to outcomes and instead staying present in the moment
- Adjust your sails according to the winds of life for best results.
Reduce Importance: A Pathway to Increased Joy and Freedom
- The importance of reducing importance in life is discussed
- Attributing too much meaning to certain aspects of life can cause challenges and obstacles that can be avoided by reducing the importance that is attached to them
- Instead of attempting to tackle an obstacle, it’s better to reduce the importance towards what’s causing the obstacle
- Imagining failure and accepting that life still goes on can help alleviate stress and increase creativity
- Embracing one’s mortality and living today as if it were the last day can create a sense of freedom and joy.
Unlocking the Mystery of Outer Intention: The Power of Unifying Hearts and Minds for Manifestation
- The power of outer intention, which belongs both to us and doesn’t belong to us at the same time, is said to be the force that moves the pyramids
- In order to manifest our highest dreams, we must bring together our hearts and minds in unison
- Southeast Asian cultures refer to this as ‘yoga’ meaning union
- When our heart and mind act as one, we create a powerful force known as outer intention
- Destructive pendulums exist to keep us in fear and lower vibrational states, while constructive pendulums bring us closer to our goals
- In order to gain freedom and become an enlightened person, we must unite our hearts and minds in love towards what we want.
Unlocking the Power of Minds to Attain Goals
- Harnessing the power of both conscious and subconscious minds to achieve goals
- Becoming emotionally clear on what we want, not just intellectually clear
- Understanding that focusing attention on what we don’t want brings us closer to it
- Asking “What?” “Why?” and “Who must I become?” to attain end state
- Becoming one with our end state, by living from it and giving ourselves to become it
- Using the subconscious mind to help become the person we need to be in order to achieve our goals.