Trump Faces Potential Arrest: Questions Surround Evidence and Extradition
- Donald Trump has been facing potential arrest due to allegations of a crime related to his involvement with Stormy Daniels
- Michael Cohen is the key witness against him in this case, and Trump has been seeking counsel from Joe Taco Pino who may now have to recuse himself due to a conflict of interest
- Trump is treating the possibility of arrest as if it were a reality show or red carpet event, asking friends for advice on how he should act during the arrest and what music he should play
- If Trump refuses to leave Mar-A-Lago, Florida Congressman Matt Gates is suggesting that Governor Ron DeSantis not allow extradition and protect the President
- There are many questions surrounding the case and evidence, with some people claiming that no crime was committed at all.
Controversy and Conspiracy Surrounding Trumps Legal Woes, Mar-A-Lago, JFK Jr., Gonzaga University, and Major Motion Pictures
- The D.C Court of Appeals upheld a ruling that there was compelling evidence Donald Trump misled his attorneys about classified documents at Mar-A-Lago
- Trump’s lawyers were ordered to testify in front of a grand jury and hand over transcripts and audio recordings
- A case from Georgia has Trump being represented by a squirrel named Drew Feinling Newton
- Trump was recorded telling election officials to find him 11,000 votes and yet there have been no consequences
- Conspiracy theories abound among those who think when Trump is arrested, it will be proof that JFK Jr. is alive
- The media has been overlooking the story of Gonzaga University which exists only as an NCAA tournament ruse
- Major Motion Pictures are set for release this month, and there is an upcoming biopic about an American product.