Andys Guide to Jumpstarting a Career in Software Development
- Andy, a self-taught software developer, provides a 3 month plan for those looking to get into the field of software development
- He suggests spending 15 hours per week studying
- He recommends the Head First HTML and CSS book to learn the basics.
Achieving Web Development Mastery in 3 Months: Tips for Beginners
- Git/Github should also be learned for working with code collaboratively
- Understanding the basics of HTTP traffic and networking will also help with web development.