Guide to Becoming a Software or Web Developer in 3 Months
- Andy is a self-taught software developer and mentor
- He explains how to structure a 3-month plan for those interested in becoming software developers or web developers
- Simplicity is important
- Avoid complexity and “course collecting”
- Use projects to practice concepts learned
- Spend around 15 hours per week studying
- Recommended resource: Head First HTML and CSS book.
- Projects should be completed while learning in order to practice the knowledge acquired
- Git and Github should also be learned for collaboration
- After three months have passed, a decision can be made as to whether web development is liked.