AI Revolutionizing Cancer Detection: Early Detection and Cost-Efficient Benefits
- AI can be used to detect pancreatic cancer
- A study found that AI on health records from 9 million patients showed an increase in predicting cancer
- AI would be developed and improved at low cost for 1 million patients
- AI would nominate 1000 patients at highest risk to do screening, in consultation with the patient and physician
- This will lead to early detection of cancer, using expensive tests, and benefit the economy
- AI can also be applied to other cancers such as breast cancer.
Voyage of Discovery: Testing New Imaging and Blood Tests at Sea
- Research is going to be conducted on-board a vessel
- This research will involve imaging tests and advanced blood tests developed by companies and academic institutions
- These tests will take several years to practice
- Good luck with this research.