Metas AI Model Revolutionizes Image Editing: C3 Leon and Mid Journey Versions 4 & 5 Compared
- Meta released a C3 Leon, a text to image generative model
- Meta pivoted to AI after investing billions in the metaverse
- Meta AI team provides open source and great AI technologies
- Text guided image editing allows the user to edit an image using a text prompt
- Mid Journey versions 4 and 5 are compared to Meta’s model’s capabilities.
AI Models: From Pics to Picks and Beyond
- Adobe’s Beta Program now incorporates a text to image AI model, which has the potential to be improved upon
- Facebook is experimenting with this feature in future models
- Pics to Picks can also generate images effectively and it may be possible for Meta to release a demo of the software for users to test
- The C3Leon model can also analyze what’s inside an image
- With some AI models, given a text description of a bounding box segmentation of an image, it is possible to generate an image
- A duck on a lake was used as an example of successfully separating the segments and reconstructing the image.