Global Central Banks Rush to Buy Gold as De-Dollarization Conversations Heat Up
- The global monetary reset has been underway since 2017, when the Bundesbank of Germany began repatriating its gold
- Since then, other central banks have been buying gold at record rates, and conversations have developed around de-dollarization following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and the US’s withdrawal from Afghanistan
- Russia has offered to help Iran with a gold-backed stable coin
- China has initiated their Belt Road and Rail initiative, connecting 13 OPEC countries, 70% of human population and 40% of global GDP in one infrastructure project.
“Global Reserve Currency Shift? China’s Digital Yuan Gains Momentum as Countries Accumulate Gold”
- The Chinese Digital Yuan is starting to gain traction, with many countries affiliated to the Belt and Road Initiative such as China, India and Russia accumulating gold
- In 2020, banks began buying more gold signaling a possible change in the global reserve currency
- Saudi Arabia signed a military cooperation agreement with Russia in 2021 which could be a sign of the ending of the Petro-dollar
- This agreement was made after the US left Afghanistan, leaving behind allies and weapons
- Under Kissinger’s agreement with Saudi Arabia back in 1974, oil was denominated globally in dollars creating an artificial demand for dollars
- Now there is increased cooperation between OPEC producing countries as well as China and Nigeria who also signed deals to sell their gold to China for yuan backed bonds convertible into Gold on the Shanghai Gold Exchange
- Weaponization of the dollar by the US has lead other countries to try to find an alternative currency system.
“U.S. Dollar Loses Global Appeal: Could Spark ‘Great Reset’ or Central Bank Digital Currency Revolution”
- The global monetary system is bifurcating, with countries such as Saudi Arabia no longer interested in using the US dollar for oil
- This could lead to a ‘great reset’ where asset prices collapse and interest rates spike due to inflation from dumping dollars
- It could also lead to the use of Central Bank digital currencies and a revamp of the entire system
- However, the US may attempt to resist this change through funding and supplying weapons as opposed to economic solutions.
Global Reset Looms: BRICS Nations, US Dollar Mismanagement, and Potential Conflict Ahead
- The global drive away from the US dollar is largely due to the mismanagement of it and resulting low yields on Treasury securities
- The BRICS nations have protection from countries that can stand up to the western world and could potentially be a unified group
- Potential conflict could occur if this reset theory is implemented, but sanctions haven’t hindered most of the world thus far
- Historically, currencies tend to only last 80-100 years, so it may be natural for the US dollar’s cycle to end
- It is unclear as to who would prefer for the US dollar to maintain its status, though those in Western Alliance may want this.
The US Dollar Faces a Potential Splitting of the Monetary System and Inflationary Spike in Interest Rates
- The US is printing an unprecedented amount of money and devaluing its currency, leading to a potential split in the monetary system
- The dollar could be impacted significantly, resulting in an inflationary spike of interest rates which would affect the bonds, stocks, and real estate markets
- The shift away from oil towards clean energy has caused OPEC and Saudi Arabia to focus on non-green countries
- Without wanting to do any favors for the US, they have made alliances with China and accepted other currencies for oil as they prepare to switch away from the dollar
- This timeline is accelerating and may flip sooner than expected
- The Great Reset agenda by The World Economic Forum suggests that one should owe nothing and be happy.
Great Reset Looms as Dollar Weaponization, CBDCs, and MMT Shake Up Financial Markets
- The weaponization of the dollar has created distortions in asset prices and a potential for a Great Reset
- The Bank of International Settlements has mandated that every country have a Central Bank Digital Currency, or CBDC, by 2025
- Lael Brainard, the second person at the Federal Reserve, is a Modern Monetary Theorist who wants to get rid of commercial banks
- Wealthy individuals and family offices have been withdrawing their gold and silver from exchanges for the last three years
- This may be an attempt to front run the introduction of CBDCs, which will be programmed with handouts for citizens.
“Central Banks Turn to Gold-Backed Digital Currencies”
- In this video, the speaker discusses how countries are slowly de-dollarizing and creating their own Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Turkey, China and the United Arab Emirates have already created some, with more to follow shortly
- Gold may play a role in backing the CBDCs to give them legitimacy on a global stage but also limit their ability to print money too much
- If one holds gold in this situation, it gives them options when others have none
- Bitcoin is only held by a few central banks whereas gold has stood through multiple world wars, depressions and pandemics.
Unveiling the Power of the U.S Federal Reserve, World Economic Forum and Big Money
- The U.S Federal Reserve, the World Economic Forum, and big money may have more influence than we think
- Weaponsizing the world reserve currency is being used to paint a picture
- If the U.S issues a gold-backed CBDC, this could be a step in the right direction to pull ourselves up from our bootstraps
- The current banking system does not want to lend money into the economy and two trillion dollars are in the overnight repo market
- A CBDC digital money programmable on blockchain is inevitable and it has less to do with Privacy and more to do with monetary policy
- To mitigate exposure to dollar, individuals should diversify outside of it by taking possession of metals like gold or silver.