Surge in Bitcoin Demand, Cryptocurrency Regulations, and Investor Sentiment Shift
- Bitcoin ETF would add an extra 100 million dollars in incremental daily demand for Bitcoin
- Tom Lee and Funstrap believe Bitcoin could reach 180,000 by April 2024 with the approval of a Bitcoin ETF
- Stocks have outperformed bonds leading to a significant shift in investor sentiment
- Long-term holders of Bitcoin have added over 1.1 million coins to their holdings worth 33 billion
- Cost basis of short-term holders is 28,300 and the price of Bitcoin has bounced off that line so far this year
- North Korea is where all the crypto crime comes from
- Russia has granted some legal tender styles to the digital Ruble and South Korea is building up a new unit to attack crypto crime.
Cryptocurrency Bull Market Amidst Regulatory Pushback: Elon Musk, X, and BlackRock in the Mix
- Bitcoin is in a Bull Market
- The price must reach one and a half standard deviations above the short-term holder cost basis for all-time highs to follow
- Bitcoin’s current bullish cycle is showing signs of a parabolic uptrend
- Elon Musk, Twitter, X, BlackRock and an ETF approval may be coming in within the next 12 months
- Wall Street Banks and Senator Elizabeth Warren have formed an alliance in order to combat crypto with stricter rules concerning money laundering and terrorism
- Jason Lowry has been silenced with his book removed from circulation and MIT library.
AI, Stocks, and the US Economy: Recent News Overview
- This transcript mentions different news related to AI, stocks, and the US economy
- Google, Microsoft, and Facebook have all made significant investments in AI technology
- Pharma has been tanking against the S&P 500
- Imports dropping sharply could be a warning sign for potential recession
- Credit card interest rates are at an all-time high
- Global liquidity is increasing, as well as M2 money supply
- Tesla has released a new electric vehicle that is produced at their Shanghai factory with an annual capacity of 1.1 to 1.2 million vehicles
- FSD Beta Version 11.4.6 is seeing increasing levels of usage.
Palantir Soars on AI Revolution, Trades at 200-Day High
- Palantir is an AI platform that is used for real-time applications on battlefields, in the CIA and FBI, and by anti-terrorist organizations
- It has a golden path to monetize a trillion dollar market opportunity
- Elon Musk has indicated there is a breakthrough in FSD beta with over 320 million miles driven in the last 12 weeks
- Nvidia and Tesla are better pure plays for the AI Revolution
- Palantir has been supported since April, 2021 at around $25-$28 and is currently trading at $17.50
- The CEO believes it could be worth up to $25 per share
- It has a 200-day moving average of about 10 dollars.