Player Outlasts 100 Days on Isolated, Boiling Island in Rimworld
- The player has survived 100 days on a deserted island in Rimworld
- Temperatures are boiling and the island is isolated
- The player chops down trees for resources, builds a wooden double bed, creates a wood fire generator, constructs a small shack, sets up growing zones, constructs marble blocks to create a freezer and more
- The player researches drug production and batteries to make money
- Security set-up with spike traps and barricades
- Quests accepted such as hunting monkeys for gleb, converting trid and more
- Raids from tribe people occur
- Drug field set up with psychoid plants
- A mad wild boar appears and is killed for food
- An ancient danger is opened up and explored
- Microelectronics are researched to sell drugs like yayo and flake
- Sleepy joins the incapacitated refugees at the other side of the island chain
- Augustina joins with chemical interest perfect for yayo and nimble.
Base Built, Sister Lost: Protagonists Journey to a Richer Future
- The protagonist works hard to build the base and harvest resources
- They encounter a refugee who turns out to be the protagonist’s sister, but she passes away
- Silver takes Sami’s extreme armor and Philia gets a persona mono sword
- Cacao carries back loot from the map
- The team does combat and deconstructs an ancient danger
- They sell weapons and drugs, along with flake
- The wealth of the base rapidly increases
- Tread and Philia convert crisis of belief
- A new quest is taken which involves beef being kidnapped by an intellectual mr walter white.
Colonists Recruited, Trids Tantrum, Trading Accomplished with Orbital Beacon, Raids with 15 People, Crafting and Infections Encountered; Slave Ship Bought for 600 Silver, Silver Value Increases, Combat-Ready Helmet Purchased, Beggars Activate Quest for 900 Silver in Exchange for Empire Goodwill, Steel High-Tech Research Bench Created Alongside Rim Atomics to Develop Weapons and Nuclear Power, Yayo Mines Steel Faster; Toxic Fallout Ended with Party of 10 Days.
- Colonists were recruited and converted
- Trid had a tantrum
- Trading was accomplished with an orbital trade beacon
- Raids occurred with 15 people
- Crafting, catatonic, and infection conditions were encountered
- A slave ship was bought for 600 silver
- Silver increased in value
- A recon helmet was bought for combat
- Beggars activated a quest for 900 silver in exchange for goodwill from the empire
- A steel high-tech research bench was created as well as rim atomics to research weapons and nuclear power
- Yayo enabled miners to work faster resulting in more steel being accrued
- A party ensued after a toxic fallout of 10 days.
Colony in Crisis: War Merchant Constructs Gun Turrets, Narrator Researches and Tends to Colony, Engages in Merchandise Activities, Kills Termites and Mechanoids, Activates Animal Pulser for Infestations
- A war merchant is selling off items and constructing gun turrets
- The narrator is researching and gathering resources, building marbles and sculptures, doing some plant cutting, and constructing a nuclear research reactor
- They are also tending to everyone in the colony, engaging in merchandise activities such as organ harvesting and bulk goods trading, killing termites and mechanoids
- There is an animal pulser that can be activated to help with infestations
- They are also engaging in manhunting.
Enemy Overpowers Protagonist Despite All Their Efforts
- The protagonist sets up some barricades and then waits for the enemy to fall asleep before setting fire to them
- The protagonist’s base is attacked, leading to the death of Azarias’s husband and elena
- The base is destroyed, but the protagonist manages to rescue some people and acquire loot
- They use a psychite addiction, inspired taming, and solar flare to increase their wealth
- Despite all their efforts, the enemy still destroys their base and kills multiple people.