Unlocking the Secrets of the Web: Understanding Web Development, Internet Protocol Suite, Hypertext Transfer Protocol, Domain Names and More
- Web development is the use of software to build webpages
- Internet Protocol Suite standardized the way computers communicate
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol gives webpages a Uniform Resource Locator
- Domain names are registered through an accredited registrar and mapped to an IP address with the Domain Name System
- HTML elements are used to represent content, and contain attributes for behavior customization
- CSS is used to style HTML elements, and includes rules for selecting and applying styles to multiple elements at once.
- Websites can be delivered via Server Side Rendering (SSR) or Single Page Application (SPA)
- Data interchange between the client and server is handled with JSON.
Unlocking Web Development With Full Stack Solutions
- Platform as a service to manage infrastructure
- Decentralized blockchain with web3
- Discourse working is mainly by problem solving via Google.