Biden Administrations Unilateral Global Dominance Proves Irrational and Ineffective in Ukraine
- The Biden Administration’s foreign policy
- Particularly its actions in Ukraine, is proving to be ineffective and irrational
- The administration seeks to maintain global dominance by imposing unilateral decisions on other nations but lacks a clear goal or strategy
- The US has provided over $113 billion in aid to Ukraine, and an additional $10 billion for critical public services, though the current government of Ukraine has banned religious denominations and arrested priests
- This strategy of using taxpayer money to maintain global supremacy has been met with laughter from other countries.
Americans Outraged as Congress Agrees to Spend Billions Abroad Instead of Helping at Home
- Washington has proposed spending $123 billion dollars in aid to Ukraine
- Despite the fact that Washington already spends less than $13 billion dollars on transit, and less than $3 billion dollars on Amtrak, they wish to spend more money in a foreign country rather than helping Americans at home
- Polls show Americans are against this war, yet both the Republican and Democratic parties continue to ignore their constituents’ wishes
- This is because it is one of the few things Congress can agree on, even though it may have serious consequences for the US economy
- If passed, this money could be used domestically to prevent derailments, fund FAA and DOT budgets, pay off medical debt and fund tuition for young people
- However, instead of using this money for good cause in America, Congress has chosen to send this money overseas.
US Preservation Under Fire: Carlson and Taylor Greene Unanimous in Condemning Criticizers
- People who criticize those attempting to preserve the United States from destruction are accused of siding with a foreign dictator
- Tucker Carlson and Marjorie Taylor Green agree on this point
- People who despise the United States are those who often point out its flaws, such as slavery
- Those who make these claims should be ignored as they do not come from a place of good faith but rather lies.