Rising Rapper Kim Astor: From Fake Lien Sales to Sampling Sesame Street
- Kim Astor, known as Ski Mask The Slump God, is a rapper from Vancouver, British Columbia
- He has worked with Buster Rhymes and Timbaland
- His father was a rapper named Sin City
- Kim references old school rap artists in his music
- He sampled an old Sesame Street LP for one of his songs and referenced Family Guy in another
- Kim got kicked out of high school for selling fake lien, and his former manager was Bruno Dickhams, a well-known porn star.
Ski Mask the Slump God Celebrates at Breakup Fest with Famous Friends, Despite Recent Theft
- Ski Mask the Slump God has gathered a group of friends, including a famous DJ and manager, at Breakup Fest
- He has been inspired by artists such as Slipknot and Missy Elliott
- Ski Mask attributes much of his success to his humility and authentic music-making
- He has lost over 50 thousand dollars in jewelry due to theft
- Cole Bennett’s filmography contributed to Ski Mask’s fame
- He was honored with a 12 inch record from Missy Elliott.