GPT 5: Unprecedented Rise in Monthly Users and the Potential for World Impact
- Chat GPT has risen at an unprecedented rate, hitting 100 million monthly users in two months
- GPT 5 is speculated to be different from GPT 4 and 3 as it will include text, image, and video modalities, as well as touch capability potentially made possible by robots from OpenAI
- GPT 4 has already passed many exams and with GPT 5 likely to ace them completely, its worldwide impact is predicted to be profound
- With the potential of using videos for data or asking for immediate solutions to problems in third world countries via a simple app, the implications of GBT are incredible
- Google robots have already been integrated with language models and interacted with real-world environments
- OpenAI is said to be working on robots for the integration of GBT 5 which could lead to the Singularity happening sooner than expected.
Open AI: Robotics Companies, GPTs, & The Dangers of AI
- Open AI is investing in robotics companies to gain a foothold on autonomous Force
- GPT5 could be merged with the physical world and robots can be used for menial tasks such as replacing Maids
- Chat GPT plugins are also rising, potentially being used as a health app to diagnose illnesses
- GPT4 has a message cap but they are scaling it up and they teased multimodal input which hasn’t been released yet
- Open AI is discussing halting the progress of GPT 5 because it may be dangerous to humanity.
The Dangers of Early Unrestricted GPT Software
- GBC4 was an early unrestricted and raw version of GPT
- It was willing to do anything the user asked, with no hesitation
- Bad actors could cause detrimental scenarios if they gained access to GPT software, which is a truly scary possibility.